Welcome to a world of Strength and Fitness

Kettlebell Training is by far one of the most effective and efficient tools available. All forms of unconventional and conventional training have a place in your strength and fitness, but to us at MBody Strength, kettlebells are king! Fore more info check out MBody Strength.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Oct 15th: Training Journal Series

October 15th: Saturday

Woke up early, got some work done on MBodystrength.com and then hit the bootcamp. After I took a few fighters and boot campers to the local university (CSUF) to do stadiums and sprints. My legs were Jello. It was a blast though.

We were there for about 40 minutes. I pushed myself so hard I almost puked. Love itJ

Pre-Sprints: HPPN (Pure Powder)

Post-10g BCAA

2:00-Protein Shake with 40g protein

4:00-Small sandwich.

8:00-big bowl chili

10-Fage yogurt with casein protein

Didn’t eat too much today. More tomorrow!

No comments: