Welcome to a world of Strength and Fitness

Kettlebell Training is by far one of the most effective and efficient tools available. All forms of unconventional and conventional training have a place in your strength and fitness, but to us at MBody Strength, kettlebells are king! Fore more info check out MBody Strength.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Oct 16th: Training Journal Series

October 16th: Sunday

Was excited as hell because I moved deadlift day to today. Now, first off, even though I love to train it doesn’t mean I’m always excited to train. I force myself some days just like anyone else. However, the prospect of beating my numbers really excites the hell out of me and I’ve heard the same from clients. Trust me.

Deadlift

60%-270-5

70%-315-5

80%-360-10 (about 15-20 seconds between reps)

-2-3 minutes betweens sets.

I can’t explain to you the excitement of hitting bigger and bigger numbers. My goal is not to deadlift 1000lbs. I have no intention of entering the World’s Strongest Man contests, but lifting heavy FEELS AWESOME. Simple as that.

Double Outside Leg Clean: 32kgs-8,7,7

Incline Log Bench: Log+55-7,6,6

90 sec between

Corner Fat Grip One Arm Row (changed from rope row because back was tight)

50lbs-7,6,3+3 (put down after 3)

Bulgarian Lunge (L+R)24kgs-8,8,8

Had my P(3) before and then 10g BCAA and then another 10g BCAA an hour later

11:45-plate of pasta with ground turkey and vegetables

2:00-dried fruit, raw cashews

6:00-big ol’ steak, salad, white rice, piece of brownie

9:00-Fage yogurt

Great training day. Love days like this. I enjoy training on Sundays because then I can be a little more liberal with my food and take a nice long nap (all guilt free)

No comments: