Welcome to a world of Strength and Fitness

Kettlebell Training is by far one of the most effective and efficient tools available. All forms of unconventional and conventional training have a place in your strength and fitness, but to us at MBody Strength, kettlebells are king! Fore more info check out MBody Strength.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Oct 18th: Training Journal Series: REST DAY

October 18th: Tuesday

Decided to change my schedule to lift every other day making today a rest day. Which also means it’s a low carb, high fat, high protein day.

Today I’m shooting for

200g protein

75g carbs

130g fat

This was fairly easy. I know I work better on fat and protein. The key thing I’m honing in on during the program is to become my own expert. Learn everything I can about myself so I know exactly what I need to do, eat, how much I need to rest etc to get EXACTLY the results I want. This is a valuable resource for the rest of my life. Treat yourself as an experiment where you are CONSTANTLY tracking, assessing and reassessing.

Had a GREAT meeting with Sean Torbati from HPN about the MB8 program we are putting together. Way more detail coming soon, but this program is going to be amazing! We’re in the process of writing the book based on his background in nutrition and training and my background in training athletes to help give people amazing results for the chosen sport and life in general. Can’t wait! You know you’re excited about something when you wake up in the middle of the night to work on itJ

1:00 PM: 6 oz ground beef, 2 eggs, cheese, large salad, 1 piece of gluten free bread

4:00 PM: cottage cheese with Biochem whey

8:30 PM: 6 oz chicken breast, 2 large sides of steamed broccoli (next meeting with Sean will involve Sprinkles Cupcakes, that I promise)

10:30 PM: ½ cup 2% milk, 1 scoop Casein protein, 1 oz raisins

No comments: