Welcome to a world of Strength and Fitness

Kettlebell Training is by far one of the most effective and efficient tools available. All forms of unconventional and conventional training have a place in your strength and fitness, but to us at MBody Strength, kettlebells are king! Fore more info check out MBody Strength.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Time for a Reality Check

Reality Check...

Step One for your Transformation!

We’re in the process here at the MBody Strength Kettlebell Training Center stripping body fat off of clients (including ourselves) with the new MBody Transformation Series. I want to keep a journal of what we’re doing up in here to start helping people achieve their goals ASAP!

Why wait? Kettlebell training is a surefire way to lose that body fat. Why not get a double dose of health? Strip off that body fat and release some unwanted and dangerous toxins. Excess bodyfat is toxic to the body especially that little jiggle around the midsection.

Nothing annoys me more than when people affectionately refer to their stomach as a keg rather than a six-pack in a joking way. It’s FAT!! Take it off as quickly as safely as possible. Do you need a six-pack? No, but wouldn't it kick a$$?

That is my quest for 2011. I’ve always been into health and fitness but that elusive six-pack has been just slightly out of reach. Working forward with the MTS (MBody Transformation Series) to increase my strength levels, put on some lean muscle but overall just get lean and ripped! Why the hell not?

So many clients have the same goal so it’s time to address as many people as I can! Up with strength! Down with fat! Yes you can! Ok, enough of that. Time to take some action. First call of duty: ASSESS! Where are you right now? Be honest. Not a “Where I think I am” but a dead truth, this is where I stand. Before you go anywhere you need a check reality.

Each person going through the MTS came to a reality check.

1. Where is my strength at?

2. Where is my physique at?

3. Where do I want to be and why am I not there?

Ask yourself these questions and let’s get cracking! With the help of the MBody Strength Unconventional Training Center as well as all the awesome training centers out there there’s no reason 2011 isn’t you’re year for the best body possible!

More to come. Much, much more!

No comments: