Welcome to a world of Strength and Fitness

Kettlebell Training is by far one of the most effective and efficient tools available. All forms of unconventional and conventional training have a place in your strength and fitness, but to us at MBody Strength, kettlebells are king! Fore more info check out MBody Strength.

Monday, January 31, 2011

MBody Transformation System Update

The MBody Transformation System: The Xperiment

We’ve been training a group of test subjects over here at the MBody Strength Training Center through the MTS (AKA the Xperiment), all of which have been getting great results. I’ve been following it myself because I could not endorse something I’ve never done.

I’ve always been strong and somewhat lean but it was time to get to the next level of leanness. Starting this year I weighed in at 197 at 6’. Not sure what the body fat was but somewhere in the 16% area. Since starting the MTS I’m down to 189 and to about 13-14% bodyfat. Waist has gone down a couple of inches. Not too shabby.

Strength feels great as well as conditioning. Recovery feels fantastic. The only pieces of equipment we’re using are kettlebells, rings/Jungle Gym and our own bodyweight. Training sessions are short (under an hour) and 3-4 times a week. Shows you can do this anywhere!

Others have seen similar results. I’m very excited for the release of his plan! There’s more to come including pics, as well as short vids.

No comments: